04 October 2008

wha' happtened?

okay. i still haven't taken any good pictures of my new haircut to post ... so you're gonna have to settle for a listing of reactions thus far and just let your imagination run wild for another couple days. i promise to get something up here soon for ya.

sister: cute!

mom: i love it.

dad: you look like sandra dennis.

mom: who's sandra dennis? do you mean sandy duncan?

dad: ... you look like sandy duncan.

me: who's sandy duncan?

co-worker: oh my gosh. so cute!

co-worker: so you really did it? i love it!

friend: how do you do a cat call over text? looks really good.

co-worker: wow, it makes you look taller. [p.s. -- i was wearing 4-inch heels that day.]

co-worker: whoa. that's really different. like bad-break-up different.

joe wren [to my mom]: if she starts to think that she doesn't like it, you tell her that joe wren says it's cute.

co-worker: it makes you look ol-- uhh, more mature. yeah, now you look 24-ish. it definitely adds about 4 years. [p.s. -- i'm 28.]

co-worker: and i was just thinking, 'gosh, that girl looks like christianna.'

roommate: oh, my goodness! and i just invited a man i met on the plane over to have dinner because i told him you had long, blonde, beautiful hair!

sister: makes you look like mom.

nephew [pointing at my head]: wha' happtened?

2 comments:

Brianne said...

it's funny to get a reaction out of people isn't it?!?! Wow I would love to see your hair!!! did you donate it to locks of love or anything like that?! I bet you look awesome. You always make me laugh by the way!! You're great!

Brad and Darci said...

I am pretty sure that you need to post a picture so we can see it. I bet you look so cute. I am trying to grow my hair out right now so I can donate it. Patience is definitely a virtue and I am losing it quickly with my hair:)