07 November 2009

google favourites

so, my google phone flags my contacts as favourites based on frequency and length of phone calls. i'm sure there's some fancy algorithm behind the calculations here so, i mean, this must be scientifically accurate information.

here are my top ten "favourites," according to google:

  1. cute guy

  2. my sister

  3. my mom

  4. my manager john

  5. college boy

  6. my manager mark

eerch!

hold on. what? what did that say? really?

yes, friends, you read that right: two of my managers in my list of favourites.

in the top ten, no less!

my managers are my favourites?! does that mean work is my favourite?!?

i can't go on with the list. this is just too sad.

...

...

i think i am going to go eat some ice cream ...

it's a sad, sad life i lead ...

2 comments:

Ryan G said...

I didn't make it? Sniff....sniff...

Sad. :P

Eden said...

I'm so glad I'm so high on your top ten list. I guess I should see what my top 10 are.