23 November 2008

gone are the days

i like my new haircut, i do. but i have to say that this has been a transition.

gone are the days of ...and in this new day ...

  • get out of the shower and go. (so what if that's what it looks like i did ... that *is* what i did.)
  • blowdry. everyday.
  • flat iron on my bangs: pronto.
  • curling iron burns on my neck, ears, face, and fingers. (don't really know what my problem is.)
  • up, down, half-up, bun, half-bun, braid, knot, low knot, high knot, chignon, ponytail, curly, messy, wavy, straight.
  • part left, part right.
  • 100 strokes of the brush before bed.
  • haven't picked up a brush in weeks. (okay, not really.)
  • rubberbands, sticks, claws, bobby pins, clips in my purse.
  • more room for chocolate in my purse.
  • wind blowing long beautiful blonde locks in my face.

okay, that last one makes it worth it.

...

alright, and the more-room-for-chocolate-in-my-purse thing, too.

...

(oh, honestly. i'm such a whiner. you'd think i've never had short hair before in my life. sheesh, christianna.)

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

And people say short hair is so much easier. I agree, you have to fix it everyday! I always keep mine just long enough so I can still put it in a ponytail.

KTLADY said...

Every time my hair gets long, I start seeing all these girls with adorable short hair-dos... so then I cut it. Then I wonder why I did it, and start growing it out again. Then I start seeing all these adorable short hair-dos... so then I cut it. Then I wonder why I did it....... and it shall continue forever this way. You look cute both ways. :)

Brad and Darci said...

At least you look cute both ways! I wondered if you donated it- I am growing my hair out right now so that I can donate and it is driving me nuts. I am so used to short hair that I don't know what to do with my long hair. oh well only a few more inches and then it is getting chopped!

Joleen said...

Your hair is so cute!! I'm with you on the limited choices when it comes to short hair...but hey one fewer decision in my day ...I'm all for that! :D
It is so fun to catch up....email me so I can send you an invite to my blog!
Joleen